Terms & Conditions
10551 Miller Rd, Suite 300/400
Dallas, TX 75238
- All orders are subject to acceptance of Wallace Electronics, Inc., Dallas, TX.
- Prices shown on quotations or on acknowledgements of orders are Wallace Electronics price and Lead Time in effect on the date the quotation is made, or the order is acknowledged. Shipments will be billed and paid for at price agreed upon at time of order being placed with Wallace Electronics, Inc. unless otherwise specified; quotations are based on Seller’s standard commercial domestic packing. Stenographic and clerical errors are subject to correction.
- Payment of each invoice whether such invoice covers the entire order shall be made in accordance with the terms on the invoice.
- Delivery and shipment dates indicated on quotations or on acknowledgements of orders are estimated only and are not guaranteed. If there are any delays in the deliveries, Wallace Electronics, Inc. shall not be liable therefore, and the Buyer agrees to accept such deliveries when made by Wallace Electronics, Inc. Buyer may terminate an order only by mutual agreement based upon payment to Wallace Electronics, Inc. of reasonable and proper termination charges.
- Items ordered from Wallace Electronics, Inc. shall be considered custom and special, and these items are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Although Wallace Electronics, Inc. may choose to accept a blanket order for such items; all releases must be firm and documented in writing at time of order. Length of time for which blanket order will be considered valid is to be negotiated at time of order being placed. No changes or cancellations will be accepted to the order without 30 days written notice for standard, off-the-shelf products, or 60 days written notice for custom products. Any product that is already built and being held in inventory will not be eligible for change and becomes the property of the Buyer. Buyer will be responsible for any costs incurred to accommodate the change and for any price differential that may occur due to the changes.
- Wallace Electronics, Inc. warrants that products delivered will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Wallace Electronics, Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential damages, l loss or expenses arising in connection with the sale, reuse, or inability to use its products for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Buyer must make any claims of defective or incorrect material within 30 days of the receipt of the shipment. Under no circumstances should material be returned to Wallace Electronics, Inc. without a returned goods authorization number. Credit will be issued to the Buyer once material has been received by Wallace Electronics, Inc. and determined to be defective or wrong. Once correct material is re-shipped, a new invoice will be issued. Any non- defective material that is returned will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Wallace Electronics, Inc.’s liability on any claim for loss or damage arising out of this contract or from the performance or breach thereof or connected with the supplying of any good hereunder, or their sale, resale, operation or use whether based on contract, warranty, tort, (including negligence) or other grounds shall not exceed the price allowable to such goods or part thereof involved in the claim. Wallace Electronics, Inc. shall not in any event be liable for labor charges, loss of revenue, loss of the products or associated products, cost of capital, cost of substitute products, facilities or services, downtime costs, or claims of customers of the buyer for such damages.
- Buyer is responsible for any present or future taxes, including sales, use, excise tax and tariff whether imposed by federal, state, or local authorities.
- All shipments are FOB shipping point. Ground transportation charges are prepaid/add or freight collect.
- If there is any inconsistency between Wallace Electronics, Inc.’s terms and conditions as stated herein and the terms and conditions of any order or contract submitted by the Buyer, agreement must be made in writing by an authorized management representative of Wallace Electronics, Inc. to a change in terms and conditions.